This website has been designed to provide information about your health benefits and to give you online access to provider directories, claims/Rx mail order/reimbursement forms, plan documents and other information at the click of a button.
WATCH WEBINAR NOW! A link to the recorded webinar is now available for viewing. Learn more about APEHP in this webinar entitled: "Are you looking for a long-term solution?"
- Members have the option of getting basic immunizations (like flu, pneumonia, and shingles shots) at your local pharmacy instead of a medical office.
- Dependent children up to age 26 can be covered under a parent's plan, regardless of student or marital status.
- If you are expecting a baby and want APEHP coverage for your child, please remember to complete the appropriate forms within 31 days following the birth.
- Wellness Benefits covered at 100% per plan year, with no deductible, when obtained from in-network provider.
- Over-the-counter medications must be prescribed by a physician in order to be eligible for reimbursement through an FSA or HSA plan.
- Participants cannot be covered by more than one APEHP employer's plan for any medical, dental, or life insurance benefits.